Commercial Cleaning Services
Would you like to save the time and money you’re currently spending micro-managing your cleaning service and devote it to running your business instead?
General Office Cleaning in and around Columbia, MO
A short list of what we clean
Disposal of all trash
Vacuuming and/or mopping common walkways using rinse-free PH-neutral cleaner
Washing interior windows and glass doors
Cleaning and dusting desktops
Maintaining bathrooms (e.g. disinfecting and polishing toilets, urinals, mirrors, and sinks, mopping floors,
scrubbing sinks and stalls, and replenishing consumables)
Cleaning, buffing, and maintaining waxed floors
Types of places we clean include:
General Office Cleaning
Medical Facilities Cleaning
Daycare and Nurseries
Office cleaning service
Dusting Clean to the Touch
Cleaning of all monitors, phones, and more
Vacuuming or Dust mopping of Floors and Corners
Sparking Clean Sinks, Toilets, Urinals, and Floors.
Trash Emptied and Left Debree Free!
Refilling of Recepticals!
No Odors left behind, just a fresh scent.
Cleaning of all Tables, Countertops, Sinks, and Floors.
Trash Emptied and Left Debree Free!
Office Cleaning with more details
Your reception area represents your customer’s first impression. You want it to always be bright, clean and inviting. Every individual needs a clean work environment. A well-organized and clean workplace helps to make everyone more productive. Cleaning tasks for the reception area and office spaces include:
1. Empty waste receptacles and replace liners. Wash as needed.
2. Vacuum all carpets and mats
3. Vacuum all hard floors
4. Dust all horizontal surfaces of desks, chairs, tables and other furniture
5. Damp wipe all horizontal surfaces with disinfectant
6. Mop all hard floors with disinfectant
7. Remove cobwebs from front entry and immediate surrounding areas
8. Remove fingerprints and marks from around light switches and door frames
9. Clean automatic glass doors inside and out
10. Wipe all internal glass
11. Polish all brass and bright work on doors and cabinets
12. Spot clean walls and painted surface
13. Collect all garbage, papers, bottles etc. from front entrance
14. Ensure all areas are clean & arranged neatly
Kitchen/Break Room & Washroom
A clean and sanitized washroom is a must in any working environment to ensure safety and reduce the risk of spreading germs. Same thing goes for a kitchen or break room where employees eat. It is imperative that this space be clean and sanitary even if no food preparation is done there.
15. Stock toilet tissue, hand towels, facial tissues and hand soap
16. Empty waste receptacles and wipe if needed and replace bin liners as required
17. Clean and polish mirrors
18. Wipe hand towel dispensers/hand dryers
19. Wipe down doors and sills – remove all dust and prints
20. Clean and sanitize all basins. Polish all bright work
21. Dust partitions, tops of mirrors and frames
22. Remove splash marks from walls and partitions around basins
23. Mop clean restroom and kitchen floors with disinfectant
24. Elevator and Stairs
25. Remove garbage from all areas
26. Polish all brass and bright work
27. Vacuum and mop all hard floors
28. Spot clean internal glass in doors. Toilets and urinals to be cleaned and disinfected on both sides and disinfected/sanitized and wiped dry
Ron has supervised & managed cleaning crews. I have been told that, ” I clean really well and work very hard!” Having my own cleaning business gives me the opportunity to show the commercial industry how your cleaning service should represent you. In other words, ” You’re business will be so clean it will show others that you are the company to do business with.
How clean your place of business is shows how much you care and creates an out standing image for you.
I am just as concerned about the reputation of my cleaning services and you will get a superior clean of your offices, buildings, banks and daycare centers.
Call us so we can talk about this difference call Ron @ 314-229-7353
If you’re looking for house cleaning we can do that too.